Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Catholic Dignity's About


Hello everyone,

First of all, I would like to let you know that this blog is about catholic stuffs. I make this blog because I really want to share what I feel, what I see, what I hear about God during my life.

In 5 recent years, God allowed me to live in several countries. I found that sometimes it is difficult to find a mass schedule because I can not find their website address. Beside that, I love to visit and take pictures of the catholic churches.
So now I try to put the mass schedule in each place that I have visited (and their website address as well if they have).

But the most of all, I really want that everybody can share about their experiences about how good our God is. I really want to hear how our Lord works in your life.

So, here we are... waiting your stories... our stories...

Good bless you,

Catholic Dignity

No comments:

Post a Comment